Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Images from Sunday

Sunday started with some early-morning grading.
I teach English at a community college, so I have
a never-ending stack of essays to grade.
Of course, grading can't happen without coffee & chocolate!
Italian roast k-cup with 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla
Almond-Coconut Milk and Salazon Salted Dark Chocolate bar
    
Stephen and I went for a run at a local park.
Such pretty views! There is a garden in the park

                   
First sign of Spring!
(And the 70 degree temps help!)
Lunch: Burrito Bowl from Izzo's
Lettuce, tomato, corn, grilled onions, black beans,
Mexican rice, black olives, mushrooms, salsa verde


       
My current read.
Jen Lancaster is freaking. hilarious.

Note to self: Don't read this in public!
"Laugh it up, asshat!"
Yes, that is a stack of essays I should have been grading.
Thanks for not mentioning it.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment